Chantilly Music Boosters
The CHS Music Boosters organization invests in our students and our orchestra program by:
- Paying for clinicians (professional musicians) and support staff to support student learning in small group settings and extracurricular ensembles.
- Providing awards and scholarships for students
- Purchasing new instruments, equipment, and music for students
- Providing funding for registration fees for competition
- Providing funding for some transportation
- Providing support for professional staff development
- Strengthening community within our orchestra families
- Supporting the general infrastructure and operations of our comprehensive orchestra program through fundraising, volunteerism, and advocacy
This is a great way to get involved with the music program, meet other parents, and support the orchestra program. Many hands are needed to run our concession stand during the Home Football games during the fall. Sign up to volunteer for the concession stand in Charms!
Music Boosters sells Florida citrus fruit each fall.
It is our BIGGEST fundraiser of the year. Typically, the CHS music students would travel door-to-door in our community delivering “tags” with information regarding our upcoming performances and requesting a contribution towards our programs. Due to current pandemic circumstances, we have had to modify this fundraising effort. Click on http://chantillychoral.org/online-tag-day to donate for Tag Day 2020.
Dining for Dollars
Join other music families at local restaurants on pre-announced dates. The restaurant will donate a portion of the proceeds to the Chantilly Music Boosters Club.